Blackfoot Forest I thought you were a brother
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Fits the situation well xD

One of the good things about the valley he and the others would be settling in was the river. The water would most likely stay cool through all the seasons, providing a good sense of relief for Kove when Summer hit them. There was a good chance he would swim through it even before then, though, as his spar with Burke reminded him just how heated it can get beneath his thick coat. He was sure the older male would have a similar problem, and hoped for his own sake he'd head to the lake often. The ghost would have offered him an opportunity to enter the valley right then and there, but he knew he should speak with Scarlett about it first. They were both to lead, and he valued her thoughts more than anything else. His head bobbed slightly out of understanding when the grey tank mentioned expecting nothing less.

Kove chuckled as the other responded to what he'd asked. "Oh, really?" he inquired, laughter settling down. "Can't get over me long enough to even try for a lady?" The man was, of course, joking. He didn't know what to expect from his fellow Brother, or if he would ever find someone to settle down with, but hoped he would. To him, finding that special someone was like nothing other, and made a man stronger than they could ever be. The love gave them someone to care for and protect, it gave them a reason to fight and a sense of being needed. While he was sure the other believed he had all those things by being about of both Blackfeather and the Dark Brotherhood, he knew from experience that it would only intensify if he found someone. For a moment, the ghost considered setting him up with someone, but quickly disregarded that thought, having a feeling it would end badly. Besides, he didn't know all too many females that would even glance at a Blackfeather man after all Crescendo's done.
Messages In This Thread
I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 03:25 PM