Ouroboros Spine Can't Take My Eyes Off You
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]With less than two months after her 'wedding' night, the Spine's iconic hot-couple was cooling back down. Other than the morning a few weeks ago, the Queen had not had much interaction --not of the type mates should have at least -- with the assassin. As the Winter came to an end and the snow began to melt perhaps it was now the Queen's heart which absorbed the cold the earth disposed.

The routine, monotonous greetings here and there topped with the stress that Mordecai's news brought onto her were enought to dry out any drive for Cara to initiate any romantic encounter -- something that Kaname, due to his natural icyness, wouldn't propose alone. Just like the the way the pack's matters were attended, it was usually her who had the last say --or at least the greatest influence when the time of decisions arrived.

So naturally, it would be her who hoped to get there first when the sound of an announcement resounded on one of her borders. But as she pricked her ears she realized she had no reason to worry about getting there first or not -- the call, who she still didn't have a clue what it was about had her name printed on it.
Whoever this 'guy' at her borders was, he had requested her by her own name -- hence the assumption that he, somehow, was no regular stranger.

With her pointed ears swivelling atop her head she tried to decipher who it might be. Perhaps Mordecai with more news about Silvertip, she guessed, suddenly speeding up the pace of her slim legs as she neared the place Alusia summoned her in. She arrived promptly, her tail raised elegantly over her back until her eyes fell on the foreign yet familiar silhouette of the 'guy'.
The guy she had shaken her hips for once too long ago.
The guy she thought had ditched her.
The coward.

Immediately a wave or emotions, fury, happiness and confusion to name a few, swept over her as she, still incapable of pronouncing a word, remembered the time she had almost barreled over a stranger thinking it was him; or the time she held her tongue when another fellow Alpha came for his head, accusing him of atrocities she had refused to believe.
And now, as she scruntinized him with her yellow eyes and bared her teeth slightly she could again say she was a non-believer.

"Keith" she breathed through the shock, still holding her stance with was nor threatening yet not inviting either.
Then with a quick swish of her pricked tail and an appreciative woof she dismissed her dear friend, hoping she'd trust her to handle this alone and to keep discretion on the subject; especially around Kaname.
He'd be dead if he found out --that if Cara didn't kill him first.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 20, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 21, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 21, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 21, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 28, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - March 02, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - March 05, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Cara - March 09, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - March 11, 2015, 08:32 PM