Blacktail Deer Plateau You were my Versailles at night
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue held no anger towards the male. She had been upset, but it had been properly taken care of. Besides that, the beta and healer, wasn't one to usually hold grudges. There were a few that she held for some, simmering there in the back of her mind. However, mostly there were none.

Though Blue did not hold a grudge against him, she couldn't really yell at Saena for it. After all, he had treated her poorly when he shouldn't have. As for the ranking, he was not held down, because of his issue with Saena. It was because of activity throughout the pack lands, and trades. The simple fact was Saena had three trades to his one. As well as other things, though she didn't know all the facts. At least it was what she thought how it was going.

Blue had thought he may apologize as well, but he didn't. She couldn't fail to notice the way Saena looked. Her shock was apparent, and she supposed she had a right to expect an apology. However, she also couldn't expect others to know what she was thinking. He may not know that she wanted an apology. She certainly hoped that he wasn't just being a jerk. She gained more pride, though for how she acted. Once upon a time, in her anger, she would have lashed out. But this time, she just picked a bit of a more dominant stance, and listened to the conversation.

Yes they do. I was just telling Saena, that we will be moving them soon enough to a rendezvous sight. As soon as we find one we like and it is a little bit warmer. Thank you for the hare, they will love it. She carefully steered attention, that there was not just she and Koda here. Despite their differences, they both could talk to each other and her, politely.
Messages In This Thread
You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 03, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 04, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 04, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 06, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 08, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 09, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 25, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 26, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 26, 2015, 11:27 PM