Under the covers
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue knew that Osprey enjoyed her freedom, and though it worried her. She did not try and take that away from her friend, and as long as Blue was a leader. She would always have a place here, not matter how long she was gone. And Blue would not in anyway accept her being a lone wolf, she'd rather she stayed here once a year than be a lone wolf.

Blue sighed softly I'm sorry if I seemed to ignore you. It wasn't intended, I hope you don't dislike me for it. Three little ones are much more work than most think. Blue had smelled Osprey on Eilidh recently, but she hadn't really thought much on it. Perhaps she should have.

The next words caused her pause, she tightened her jaw slightly. She looked over her friend with an assessing healers eye. The slightly rounded tummy, the dark circles under her eyes. The clear ginger way she stepped. She sighed, OH Osprey that was foolish, but we will make it work I think. The plateau is large enough to support another litter I imagine. But yes you are in major trouble, my friend and no one will be as accepting as I am. Do i know him?

Blue was a little more than upset with her friend, but at the moment she couldn't do anything. Except make sure mom and babies were safe, she was under the false thought that Osprey would keep them. Because what mother would not want to keep their children right?
Messages In This Thread
Under the covers - by Osprey - March 07, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Under the covers - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Under the covers - by Osprey - March 11, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Under the covers - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Under the covers - by Osprey - March 11, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Under the covers - by Blue Willow - March 14, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Under the covers - by Osprey - March 15, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Under the covers - by Blue Willow - March 17, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Under the covers - by Osprey - March 17, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Under the covers - by Blue Willow - March 20, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Under the covers - by Osprey - March 20, 2015, 05:13 PM