Blacktail Deer Plateau waiting for superman
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
i am questioning my sanity on making Crete mute right now. xD *magically gives Crete a temporary voice* lol if only. :p
Crete understood the stakes, but Hawkeye's totalitarian statement at the meeting, reminding him to the point of unhindered disgust of Tyrannus terrific reflection, that decisions had to be made, unless of course Peregrine so willing to kick him out as his mate was. Crete wondered, worried whose side Peregrine would take - his blood or his fuck buddies'. Crete could never see Hawkeye as a sister-in-law. She had seen to that herself. Maybe he was at fault, but she wasn't rainbow puppy innocent herself. Crete had no intentions of lying to Peregrine - lying was not something he ever agreed with, even as a child. I had, still have, concerns about some of her methods of leading, Crete began standing tall though his legs quivered slightly in his fear - the only physical indication that he truly feared Peregrine's reaction. I wasn't trying to disrespect her, And Crete hadn't been, he had just wanted her to know that it bothered him that she left the pack without a leader for days on end (and that her story changed when she read his calling her out on it). Wouldn't that bother anyone that cared? He was beyond caring know. Instead of listening to my concerns and trying to soothe them she lashed out at me in petty anger, Crete had no idea if Peregrine would understand what he was desperately trying to communicate correctly through body language. It was frightening to Crete, but he needed to make sure Peregrine translated correctly or else what was already bad had the potential to become worse. She talks like she knows about us, about Tyrannus and it pissed me off. He's a dickface but he's still our brother. Crete wasn't rushing to Tyrannus' side but he had once been the coolest big brother, and Crete still loved him despite the bad choices and actions Tyrannus chose to make.

This has nothing to do with my personal feelings about your mate ship, or whatever. This disagreement had happened before any of that happen, and though Crete did not agree, these feelings had no place in this current conversation. Look, I won't make you choose, okay? Crete's expression twisted in sorrow. Because I fear you'd pick her over me, anyway, It was a conclusion based off of the facts that Crete had to work with. He didn't want to hear Peregrine pick Hawkeye over him because Crete wasn't sure his broken heart could take any more hits. She and I will never see eye to eye, and I can't follow a wolf, your mate or not, who can't handle the concerns of her subordinates like an adult and leader she is supposed to be. I will make it easy and leave if that is what it comes too. Crete no idea what he would go, and the thought of leaving his brothers and sister tore him to the core, but surely he could find someplace.

Messages In This Thread
waiting for superman - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 04, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 14, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 15, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 17, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 18, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 18, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 18, 2014, 11:09 AM