Stavanger Bay Build the foundations
91 Posts
Ooc —
Although most wolves felt a dire need to be suspicious around other wolves, especially with the rise of tension at the borders, Spectra felt naturally at ease greeting Fitz. Although her approach might be a bit naive, she definitely felt that she could trust him; especially since he had shown the right amount of subtle respectful body language.

"I joined the pack a few weeks ago; but I'm still much of a newbie." Spectra honestly explained though with a light-hearted tone of voice, hoping that he would keep the 'newb' part all too himself. "But you smell different as well. Did you run into a skunk? I heard things get smelly welly over at Redhawk Caldera sometimes." She referred to Perry who had to deal with weeks of smelliness. She didn't know that the young and eager male was now an Alpha wolf.

Her eyes lit up when he spoke of a naturalist trait. It also meant a new opportunity to learn, even in her own backyard (pack), she would be glad to show him around and pick up a few new things at the same time. "Naturalist experiment, huh? Wicked! Maybe I can help with that too."
Messages In This Thread
Build the foundations - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Build the foundations - by Spectra - March 11, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Build the foundations - by FitzDutiful - March 12, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Build the foundations - by Spectra - March 12, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Build the foundations - by FitzDutiful - March 15, 2015, 03:52 AM