I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal /|\M/|\
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Hello. :D

It was an amazing thing, having been able to found a pack with the one he loved. The thrill and excitement of it still coursed through his veins, keeping him wide awake well into the night. Not wishing to disturb anyone with his antsy movements, Kove had gotten up and left the den. He'd glanced back at Scarlett before exiting completely to make sure he hadn't accidentally woken her, and when he saw no immediate movements he walked out into the cool night air. With the warmer months quickly approaching, he had a feeling that he would be spending a lot of time out at night to keep cool. The man loved laying beside the albino, their was no question over that, but he wouldn't deny the fact that it sometimes got a bit too warm for him. Being born in Alaska, and descended from a long line of Inuit wolves, made the warmer weather seem a bit cruel to him, but he hoped it would lessen once his Winter coat was gone entirely.

Through the night the ghost walked, enjoying the fresh breeze that would occasionally blow passed him. It wasn't long before he came to a stop, seeing another pale figure outside the mouth of what appeared to be a den, moving back and forth. He recognized her from when they'd officially claimed the land, but did not know her name. As he grew closer, Kove soon discovered that the woman was an albino, much like Scarlett. Though they both possessed albinism, the pale man could easily tell they were far from being the same. The girl he was moving towards held not an ounce of black upon her body, unlike his love, and the sight of her did not make his tail wag immediately or bring a smile to his face. She was simply another wolf who was entirely different from the one he treasured. That didn't stop him from approaching her, however, a questioning look placed upon his features. “Are you alright?” the man inquired. "Did something happen?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal - by Kove - March 13, 2015, 11:46 PM