I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal /|\M/|\
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I've almost done that a few times before. xD

Kove could hear that the girl was nervous, and assumed it was due to still getting use to everyone else in the pack. They had only just formed, and for many of them it was their first time meeting. He couldn't blame anyone for their nerves, as they were perfectly within reason. “Are you sure?” the man asked again. If something was wrong, he would want to know to make sure any problems were fixed. Little did he know that he was speaking with a wolf very similar to some of those in his old pack, Blackfeather. “I'm Kove. It is nice to formally meet you, Shiba.” The Inuit wolf had seen her briefly before, but had never caught her name. It was nice to be able to put a name to her face, now.

He watched her disappear back into her den, then closed the distance between them. His copper gaze found it's way inside, curious as to what she was doing, but not so much so that he would actually enter her personal space. “What might you be doing?” The White King did not know she was performing a ritual of sorts, nor could he tell what it was for.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 12:06 PM