A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Setting us all up for tears, that's what.
Kove is going to have to come back and tell Damien where he is. I'm forcing him to. Or he could try to get Cicero to tell him. Not so sure that would work, though. xD

The Inuit man didn't want to hurt the boy's feelings, but he also knew he could not lie to him. His heart belonged to a woman, and he believed he would leave someday to be close to her. He didn't know when, or even if that would actually happen, but to him there was a chance. “If I ever do, I promise you I will come back to visit you,” he told him, not knowing that he would say something similar to the boy's brother someday. “I won't leave you without making sure you know I'm heading out first, alright?” Kove didn't want the miniature shadow to start crying again, and hoped that his words would prevent that from happening. He wasn't lying, either, as he didn't want to leave any of the children alone. They'd already lost their father, and though the ghost was far from being related to them, he didn't want risk giving them the taste of abandonment again.

“If I leave, I'll let you know where I go, too,” Kove assured him. He didn't know that he would not be able to tell him himself later on, but he did know that he would find a way to get the message to him. “Your father might be back before then, though, you never know.” It was false hope he was giving him, but that didn't keep the words from falling from his mouth. If it was meant to happen, then Bane would show himself again, and the boy would be reunited with his father. Hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Damien - February 18, 2015, 10:13 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 12:58 AM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Damien - February 21, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 12:36 PM