Bearclaw Valley I dislike you more than you know
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Oddly enough, Kove found the boy's actions and ways to be mildly amusing. He didn't like that they didn't get along too well, but at least they weren't at each others' throats (on the outside, anyways). “Good to hear,” the man returned, smiling slightly. “I am doing well, too, thank you for asking.” It was clear that he'd only asked to be polite, but he didn't mind. The older wolf wasn't about to act like a child and react to the boy as he reacted to him. Doing that would probably upset Scarlett, or so he thought, and squabbling with her was an unappealing idea entirely.

His gaze drifted to the boy's wounds, curiosity in them. “How are your wounds?” the white wolf asked. “Are they healing well? Have you met with Outcry so she could look over them?” Kove was not a healer of any sort. The most he could do was clean a wound, but when it came to using herbs, he was lost unless given actual instructions. With how the silver wolf's injuries were, he couldn't even tell how bad they truly were. Sometimes things looked worse than they actually were, or vice versa, and he didn't want one of his lover's friends being worse off than they let on. He didn't want anything else to happen to the boy.
Messages In This Thread
I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:34 PM