Blacktail Deer Plateau waiting for superman
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
It was not that Crete was attempting to defend Tyrannus but he didn't want Hawkeye running around calling him crude names like she knew him. She only knew what Peregrine and Atticus has told her but that hardly give her the right to hop on the bandwagon and call him names. We were his brothers, they had suffered an injustice is paws – not her. She was taking liberties she had not been given, in Crete's eyes on that situation. Crete winced ever so slightly when Peregrine's words lashed out at him like a whip, and felt guilty that he had considered Peregrine would pick Hawkeye over him; what was he supposed to think? Was it not better to imagine the worst case scenario that it was to assume Peregrine would pick him and then have his heart shattered into a million pieces with his brother didn't? Nothing, Shamefully, Crete looked down at his paws, trying to fight the kindling of hope that had begun to blossom in his chest. I'm sorry Perry. Yet, Hawkeye not seem to like Crete - it was extremely mutual at that point. It wasn't that Crete didn't trust Peregrine as an alpha, more so that he didn't trust Hawkeye. Peregrine wasn't Tryannus and that had become abundantly clear in Peregrine's following words in regards to speaking to Hawkeye. I sort of doubt that, Crete gave his brother a thoughtfully dubious look at that faltered there are a few seconds. There was always the case that Hawkeye would lie to Peregrine to cover her ass and in that case what could Crete do? It wasn't as if he could counter it or anything. Peregrine hadn't been there, hadn't been the one to have his valid concerns and his circumstances slapped his face as she acted like some kind of insolent child.

I'm giving you a inch, Peregrine. I trust you, And he did. Now, there just seem to be a shaky situation with Hawkeye. She had already proven that she had no time or patience for constructive criticism and had said as much in the meeting when she spoke brazenly that she considered it disloyalty and would banish anyone who dared to do it. She considers it disloyalty and will banish anyone who dares it, remember? She was speaking to head of me when she said that. Crete attempted to inform Peregrine. The icy look the woman had given him had solidified as much to Crete.

Messages In This Thread
waiting for superman - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 04, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 14, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 15, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 17, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 18, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 18, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 18, 2014, 11:09 AM