Bearclaw Valley I dislike you more than you know
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An invisible eyebrow raised in response to the boy's 'whatever', but soon settled back into place. If he knew what all was in the silver wolf's head, he would probably have worked to better understand the boy, but Kove was no mind reader. All he could do was look in to what he showed outwardly, and hope that someday it would change. Even if it took longer than what was desired, he would continue to wait. Rushing something like trust wasn't something he wished to do with a pack mate, no matter how the boy acted.

“I may want Scarlett's favor,” he admitted. “But I also wish to have yours someday. We are pack mates, and you are close with Scarlett, so I want to be close to you, too.” The idea had been to have the pack become as close to a family as they could manage, and that was what he intended to do. Even if it meant putting up with small outbursts from the injured boy, he was willing to go through it. “I want to be able to change your thoughts on the two of us. I know that won't happen over night, but it would be nice to know that I am not pursuing that bit of trust alone.” Kove kept his eyes pinned to the boy's face as he spoke, and let his gaze linger further even after his voice had faded.
Messages In This Thread
I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Kove - March 14, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: I dislike you more than you know - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:34 PM