Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok didn't have any herbs on his wounds. Didn't really want any, Scarlett had used some on him. They had been the most foul smelling, goopy mess that he had never seen before. It had been a rather, disgusting experience, and one he did not wish to repeat. 

Artok heard soft footfalls, and watched as a small she wolf dropped something at he bottom of the hill, and then continued up. He watched her with golden eyes, intelligent and curious. A small breath of air, came out on an exhale and went back in. Stirring the dust, and the dander that rode the air, on gossamer wings of wind. He enjoyed the way her legs were long and lithe, and her fur was an interesting color. It was nothing short of adorable, but if anyone ever asked him that. He'd deny it until his dying day. He tilted his head once, he recognized her from when he met her and Outcry, though there hadn't been a terribly long conversation.

She spoke to him, and he tilted ears forward, the grey and white of his coat winking in the sunlight. I know. I'm Adlartok Arrluk, if you missed my name before. But most call me Tok or Ad.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 15, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 15, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:15 PM