Blacktail Deer Plateau waiting for superman
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Crete did not dispute Peregrine's assessment of Tyrannus for their elder brother had ruined a lot of things. Trust, most of all, precious as it was. Crete's sense of trust in others had been utterly destroyed and it was no one but Tyrannus' fault. It was not fair Peregrine had to suffer the burden and injustice of Tyrannus' mistake -- hell, it wasn't fair to anyone had to suffer it. Least of all, Peregrine, though. I'm sorry, Crete repeated, hating that he had assumed, but he had let Tyrannus and Hawkeye ruin his belief and faith in Peregrine. It happened selfish and inherently idiotic of Crete. He felt like even more of an idiot when Peregrine met his eyes and explained that he was not going to blindly side with Hawkeye. Relief burst in Crete's chest, tainted as it was with the guilt, but relief nevertheless. You don't have to take any heat for me, Perry, Crete did not want Peregrine to take the fall for Crete's thoughts and actions – that wasn't fair. My thoughts are my own and if she wants to banish me because she considers me disloyal than fine. I own up to my disagreements, I can handle it. Crete was hardly weak, and did not want to ruin Peregrine's happiness with Crete's own inability to feel it around Hawkeye. Perhaps Crete had no right to judge or speak on Hawkeye's unwise (to him) decisions but he did not exactly come from a family of meek mice. He was not afraid to make his concerns known I would not back down just because it hurt Hawkeye's feelings. Life was hardly fair and a perfect world did not exist. Of that, Crete knew all too well. Thank you, Perry. Crete playfully scrunched up his nose in disgust when Peregrine's tongue slid over his eye, but he became serious once more as he touched his forehead to his brother's. Thank you. Crete was not sure how he could repay his brother for his gratitude, but Crete wanted to make sure Peregrine understood how much he appreciated his support and aid. It meant the world to Crete.
Messages In This Thread
waiting for superman - by Crete - February 03, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 04, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 14, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 15, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 17, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 18, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 18, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: waiting for superman - by Crete - February 18, 2014, 11:09 AM