who are you for one, i don't feel again you
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For.. @Jorunn !

She could not help but be suspicious of him. Jorunn reminded her of a less damaged Tryphon - plucked from his family at a young enough age that he might be able to adjust to a new one. If they allowed him to stay, of course. In Bazi's mind, he was still very much on probation. What if he carried some sort of dormant disease, and had been ejected from his previous pack because he posed too high a risk to its members? These thoughts circulated in Bazi's mind as she watched the children at play, following the Stavanger pup's every move with cold, staring eyes.

When night fell and the kids had all but exhausted themselves, she sought him out. Three of her own children slept in a fuzzy lump not far from their father, whose tail was wrapped around a lightly sleeping Swift. The stray slept nearby. Bazi crept forward, nudged him roughly with the bridge of her nose and whispered, "Get up. We're going for a walk."
Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM