Redhawk Caldera (J) Brother or Bother?
5 Posts
Ooc —
There was a brief moment where Ray almost attacked, as the alpha male's body language was screaming anger and aggression. But as he glanced at the other wolf, and registered the obvious surprise on Peregrine's face, his own jaw widened in a toothy grin. "What the hell? Look at you, being an... alpha-y."

But Dean's reaction made him frown and he rolled his eyes, sending a long-suffering glance at his older brother that he was sure the other had used many times. "Sorry, he's still real pissy about the brouhaha with Tyrannus. I've worked my way over it basically, no real good ever came out of a grudge. No idea what he's got wrong with you though." Ray's tail kept wagging and he tentatively sniffed his older brother's scent, confirming what he already knew to be true. "I'm looking for a pack, someplace to settle down. Dean agreed- don't know why the fuck he would agree- but he did. He'll be back- and he'd better explain that hissy fit right there."
Messages In This Thread
(J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 17, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 19, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 24, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 24, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 25, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 29, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 10:59 AM