Redhawk Caldera (J) Brother or Bother?
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Dean returned and had calmed himself."I'm sorry, I was just still a little mad for being kicked out. My apologies." He smiled at Peregrine. A sigh almost escaped the grasps of his throat, but it held it back. He had gotten over the fact that he was kicked out of his first pack somehow it got him angry still. He tried and tried again and again to let the past go, yet it seemed like it didn't want to let him go. His tail started to sway when he remembered how long it had been since he had seen his older brother. 

"How long has it been since we had last seen each other Peregrine? A few years? It has felt at least that long. It's good to see you again." He said feeling more like himself again and not angry anymore. His mind drifted for a few seconds then came back to reality. He had lots of things on his mind since he had been kicked out. Mostly it was what he would do with his life as a Lone Wolf. His mind made it a habit everyday to think about his future for at least two hours, and his mind decided now was a good time.
Messages In This Thread
(J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 17, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 19, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 24, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 24, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 25, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 29, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 10:59 AM