127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
INDENTCause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak
INDENTAnd when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up
INDENTBut you got to search within you, and try to find that inner strength
INDENTAnd just pull that sh*t out of you
INDENTAnd get that motivation to not give up, and not be a quitter
INDENTNo matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face, and collapse

She was determined. Her home was Blackfeather Woods, although nothing reminded her of it anymore. Her scent was now fresh, lightweight. Her coat had never been dark like the other wolves at home, and her mind had changed aswell. Maybe she was ready to forgive herself one day. Meeting Zhavvi helped her clear her mind, although she knew that whatever would come now would not be easy. But Ayana knew that this was the only option she had. Nobody would accept her, nobody would love her for who she was. She would not feel at home in a place full of innocent, sweet, beautiful wolves. Blackfeather was the only place she knew where it was socially acceptable to have a dark past, and this was the main reason why she loved living there. But none of the wolves were a failure like she was. So maybe returning to her home was not that much of a good idea after all...

Ayana was so busy thinking about where to go and what to do, she forgot to focus on where she was actually going. When her mind allowed her to take a break from all the worrying, Ayana froze and looked around. Where was she? All she remembered were high mountains and small caves, which reminded her of Blackfeather. Now, she found herself surrounded by weeping willows, between which a small spring was offering fresh water. The sun was going down, and Ayana saw fireflies whir around, creating a magical atmosphere. Water lillies were covering the crystal clear water and as Ayana calmed down a little, she noticed frogs breaking the peaceful silence with their loud croaking.
The golden wolf decided to sit down and relax for a while, her paws were aching from all the walking. It was in moments like this when she wished to have someone by her side to share this paradise with.
Messages In This Thread
'Til I Collapse. - by Ayana - September 01, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: 'Til I Collapse. - by Iris - September 02, 2015, 11:16 AM
RE: 'Til I Collapse. - by Ayana - September 03, 2015, 07:17 AM