Sawtooth Spire I'm Not a Hero
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Since you can now follow mama up to a mile... lets take a li'l baby fieldtrip! @Sitamat @Malrok @Pingasut @Atuaserk Set during the hunt!

The pack was off hunting, and Tonravik herself was restless. The sun was just beginning to set and Tonravik emerged from the whelping den, licking her chops and stretching wearily. Her routine of being free and doing as she would had all but ended with cubs in the picture... and she glanced at the mouth of the den. They would likely wake from their evening nap soon, which was fine. The alpha female had plans today with the cubs that she'd mentioned briefly to Iqniq. Now was as good a time as any to sate a spell of their wanderlust... though, they would not go too far.

Tonravik mapped out the paths they could take she already knew. They were not mountaineers, yet, but they would become it under her watch. Tonravik trotted forward some, and her gaze landed upon a wooded, snowy path that she was certain would exhaust and excite them both. In the meantime, until they woke, Tonravik relieved herself briefly and trotted to lap at the clear, white snow. The cooling days were even cooler up at this altitude... and already, her cubs were acclimated well to it. They still needed her warmth when it became particularly cold, but by the day their fur grew and soon they would not need to be so close. After relieving herself, the mother of four moved to the mouth of the den and whuffed inside of it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Not a Hero - by Tonravik - September 10, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm Not a Hero - by Pingasut - September 10, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: I'm Not a Hero - by Anuniaq - September 11, 2015, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm Not a Hero - by Atuaserk - September 12, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: I'm Not a Hero - by Tonravik - October 05, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: I'm Not a Hero - by Pingasut - October 07, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm Not a Hero - by Anuniaq - October 15, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: I'm Not a Hero - by Atuaserk - October 18, 2015, 06:37 PM