Barrow Fields Cover your crystal eyes
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle sometimes felt the eyes of others, but she simply assumed it was the birds or the seals or even the gods. So it never really bothered her. She had always figured if something was going to attack her, it would do so no matter where she was. She had proof that other creatures could even come into the places you thought safe.

Thistle studied the female in front of her, thinking hard. She looked so familiar, but even Thistle would not have been able to put two and two together that this was the pup Junior's sister from so many seasons ago. She had grown far too much since Thistle had seen her so many moons ago. Thistle looked to her more closely, it was strange to see another wolf petite as she was, perhaps even smaller. She was always the small one.

Thistle shook her head. No I don't I'm sorry. But I also maybe used to it if there is something watching. ANd she would be used to it. Having lived here now for so long. There was no pin prick of fear for here though. Slight wariness of the girl in front of her now, but nothing major and nothing to make her so uncomfortable she would leave.
Messages In This Thread
Cover your crystal eyes - by Saēna - September 27, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Thistle Cloud - September 29, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Saēna - October 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Thistle Cloud - October 08, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Cover your crystal eyes - by Saēna - October 17, 2015, 12:40 PM