when you would pay tribute to me
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
For @Nanuk and @Iqniq

It was daunting. There were no other ways to describe the jutting bits of rock and shale that, at points, desired to give way to wide paws. Bits of stone and ragged moss split the soil like teeth to provide an impenetrable fortress should one not know the intricate details of the path. The inky blob clung dangerously close to the silver-metallic instructor, ears preened raptly as information was spoken over one bear-like shoulder. This was Sawtooth Spire. Their lands were plentiful and their ranks accumulated of warriors. The skill sets of warden and warrior were pressed upon the newly acquainted pack wolf. There would be no leeway of these choices. It was their law.

The inky wolf followed in diligent silence, absorbing each spoken detail in keen interest. The bear-wolf was Nanuk. The sound it made rolling from tongue was foreign yet strong. Iqniq would be their next companion, a male alpha of the troop and a leader of the ranks. Somewhere at the precipice of mountain and valley slight trepidation had given way to a thrilling emotion of want. The seeking had ended and winter would not only be rife with food but worth. 

Narrow, winding trails opened up to the open maw of the territory and only then did the dark figure pause to cast a neutral gaze below on all that awaited.
Messages In This Thread
when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 04, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 02:56 PM