when you would pay tribute to me
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
It was of everyone's good fortune (or mostly his) that the pups were taken care of under the watchful eye of Aariak. More and more he was thankful for that wolf. Having an extra someone to watch over those children was something of a miracle as it freed up both himself and Tonravik to tend to their responsibilities as alphas and as parents. They'd vacationed a little too much as parents as of late. It was definitely time to alpha again.

He was on his way towards the southern rim of the Spire when Nanuk's howl sounded. Ears swiveled as he altered his path to meet her at the borders. It sounded as though she'd found something or someone new. Curious and determined not to keep them waiting, he added a bit of speed to his gait and made his way to them quicker than he would have if he were out on a casual patrol.

The distance was crossed and Nanuk's bearish form appeared in the distance. With her was a dark wolf. Iqniq smirked. The Spire appeared to be adding more and more black wolves to its collection. Coming across him, his posture asserted itself as was necessary of his position. Tail lifted stiff above his back. Head high. Ears forward. Shoulder's proud. Despite this, there was something easy going about him. This wolf had come with Nanuk. It seemed he already had her seal approval so all the theatrics weren't quite required.

"Nanuk. Welcome back. Who's your friend?"
Messages In This Thread
when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 04, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 02:56 PM