Moonspear this is the art of breaking
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“Maybe...” Tev paused, licking his lips, “...maybe Tev.” In that way it wasn't fully addressing him as 'Tevinter'. Despite that thus far Thistle hadn't shown any outward signs of flying off in a spitting, insulting rage at him as Charon had, Tev still half expected it. It wasn't fair to assume that she would react the same way: if only because she was older than Charon. She had more life experience than the young Alpha did. Still, his memories of his biological family were all but gone. He did not remember how they were, and even if he had they had changed. He had changed. While Thistle spoke of another older brother that Tev had, that he, too, had changed his name. It made Tev feel a little bit better about the situation, though he remained weary and nervous, nevertheless. He remained unaware that his own father had gone by numerous monikers in his life, too and that it was something that sort of ran in the family.

“I don't want you to think that by taking a different name that I am disrespecting you and ...and my father,” Even though that was probably exactly how it seemed. Disrespectful. “I just...I didn't feel like Jorunn anymore, but Charon still calls me that so I mean you can too.” He didn't have the energy to fight with them all at every twist and turn of the road. If it was going to come to that he would turn his back and leave. He was going to try and for now, that had to suffice.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 05, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 08, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 10, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 11, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 20, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - January 10, 2016, 06:43 PM