Moonspear this is the art of breaking
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not mind his strong opinions, it simply meant he knew his own mind. His father had been much of the same way. She had grown accustomed to such things, to strong angry males. She smiled softly at the thought, so much like his father and so young and to never have been raised by him. Thistle nodded her head. There was a time my ire would have struck fear into most hearts. IT certainly made your father take note and listen to me. SHe chuckled at the thought of the arguments they had, had. The making up was always worth it though.

Thistle listened to him and flicked her tail once not saying anything at first. She tilted her head and nudged him gently. I hope you do make it your own home some day again Tev. I hope that it does well for you just as it did us while we ruled there. I do not know if they could have trusted Ragnar, all of you were so young when he died, even Charon and Levi were young. She sighed softly and tilted her downy head.

Thistle shook her head. He will get my ire that day. As a leader there are going to be disagreements rather than settle them with violence or by exile. One should try and compromise, that is what makes a good leader and I told him as such, in not so many words though.
Messages In This Thread
this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - November 15, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 05, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 08, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 10, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 11, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - December 20, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Kjalarr - December 20, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: this is the art of breaking - by Thistle Cloud - January 10, 2016, 06:43 PM