Wheeling Gull Isle i'll be unwinding down by the island
bitchcraft
17 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
She was not the companionable sort, and did not mourn for her lack of company or friends. More than anything, Tiamat was pleased by the turn of events that left her nothing short of lonely. It equated to her happiness.

The (presently) gray scale she-bitch awoke on the shore one day to find a sandbar stretching across the water. Lantern eyes narrowed as she noted a blot in the distance that had been--the night before--imperceptible. She lurched to a stand and waited not a second more to cross natures bridge, tail waving triumphantly behind her for her find.

And imagine her surprise when, upon her sound exploring, the place was uninhabited by any of her sort! The sea witch grinned at her success... and began, by her lonesome, marking it as her own. The place was a treasure trove of undiscovered things upon the shore. And surely, in its depths, she would find more. Tiamat did not go so far to find out just what lay in its inner reaches, instead flinging dirt around her self-proclaimed palace. If she were to die this Winter, at least it would be within a Shangri-La of sorts and, as ever, on her own terms. Overhead, thunderclounds rolled; and thusly, the place was christened.
Messages In This Thread
i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tuulikki - November 24, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i'll be unwinding down by the island - by Tiamat - November 24, 2015, 11:04 PM