my favorite mistake (territory discovery)
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
Today we'll be trying to discover a new place for Sunspire! Located on it's northern hemisphere (so that little space between Sunspire and Sheepeater) we're hoping to snag a piece of the map and call it Razorback Ridge. Details of the territory will follow in posts and be summarized on the final reply!

For Xi'nuata (AGAIN MWHAHAHA)

A quick climb up Sunspire Ridge mere days after recovering from a traumatic chest infection? Sure! Why not? At least that was the thought process in Ariston's mind after he woke for the seventh time in bacterial solitude. His strength was not entirely lent back to him but he was well enough to convince himself that everything would be fine...a foolishness he cursed himself for not one hour into his hike.

His heart palpitated as a thin, brittle sheet of granite sloughed away beneath his feet. His afflicted forearm made only a minor motion with the ground's betrayal but it was an unwarranted movement nonetheless; he felt his insides give churning into queasy knots as his eyes wandered ahead to the steep drop off where the loosened gravel now tumbled. They went overboard after a few seconds...the temporary silence of their freefall interrupted by the sharp clatter of rock on rock in the final moments of impact.

"Oh eff this," he voiced in panicky chagrin as he looked in every direction manageable without involving any direct change of where his paws were firmly planted. He was locked into place like a frigid little statue...held hostage by the honest fear that any step could result in disaster.

It was suddenly obvious to him why he'd never tiptoed around the peaks all that much. It was friggin' DANGEROUS.

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 11, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 11, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 23, 2014, 09:20 AM

Current time: May 17, 2024, 10:34 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.