Sea Lion Shores broken down i give into
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
All Welcome 
Kerberos drew in a deep breath, savoring the salty tang of the ocean breeze as it tickled his olfactory sensory. It was home. Not home in the particular sense of shelter. The sea offered none of that, except upon her Bays, Coasts and Islands. It was home in the sense of the heart. Kerberos Aok adored the Sea, and the great bear Atka that she was connected with. Atka had guided the siren spawn thus far without fail, though her darker companion Sos also played his own part. Worshiping and seeing both bears was a rarity, a privilege granted to very few. It had been a long time since the last time Kerberos had stepped along the sands of the Sequoia Coast. He'd been younger, and struggling to find himself in the chaos of truth and the despair it inspired within him. Three years, nearing his fourth year mark he'd came to accept his parentage between the siren queen and the shaman. It wasn't as if he could change it, and fighting it at every twist and turn had become tedious.

Sorrow had filled the Aok when he'd heard of Jinx's passing; and though there was no true sorrow for the loss of Lecter, he respectfully mourned the shaman all the same. They had never had a tradition father and son relationship and even if the shaman would live still they would never have had. Too much contempt and disgust for one another had created a veil impossible to breach — not that Kerberos had ever truly sought to breach it. 

Perhaps it was the news of their deaths, old as it was, was what had lured the Aok back to these Wilds. Of course it had long since passed and there was nothing he could do, either way. Wanderlust hadn't ever been anything Kerberos had been found of, favoring a hermit-like status for most of his life. He had been a homebody, and perhaps he still was. Yet, he could not claim that Shearwater Bay was where his future resided anymore. He had felt this discontent for some time, yet out of respect and loyalty for Kaskae he had remained. It was not meant to last for here he was, yet again. 

It couldn't be claimed he was content with aimlessly wandering, either. The spawn desire only a home to stay, and perhaps the things he'd never truly allowed himself.
Messages In This Thread
broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 05, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 07, 2015, 05:26 PM