Blackfeather Woods DB: The First Consult
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Private 
@Kove & @Nemesis hope you don't mind the little pp of them arriving.

Burke stood in the forest by the entrance of Ilinalta's Keep a howl echoed through the forest requesting Kove and Nemesis' presence now. It was strange to stand before the entrance. Not much into the tunnel there was a small chamber Meldresi and he used as their alpha den. Yet, after letting out all his grief with Osprey or whatever her name was, Burke felt better. His grief was becoming less and he was remembering the good memories. His ideas were getting fresh again and the male realized that something needed to be changed about the pack. He liked to say his pack but over the years he had become wiser and knew this pack was as much his as any of the brotherhood members. They were becoming more of a family. Burke was even starting to forgive Kove, and taking steps in mending their bond. After all he had agreed to Cicero that he would allow any of Kove's daughters in his pack if they were willing enough. He should mention that to the male later, unless Cicero told him already.

The dusk settled into the forest. The last rays of sun that touched their dark earth also brushed over Burke's red paw print mark. After the whole debacle of Kendra playing with the last dye, the girl had actually done well in making new dye for the brotherhood. Burke wasn't sure if it was the same but the father had been quite impressed with his daughter. He would test the dye now and hoped it would stick as well as the previous one. He didn't know that Kendra had help in the process of making the red dye. It seemed she was more like her mother every day. He had forgiven her and 'rewarded' her with the task of making new dye when needed. The girl seemed pleased to say the least. Once Nemesis and Kove had arrived the male cleared his throat. "Welcome, Brother and Sister," he spoke on a normal yet respectful tone. Yes, he had proclaimed himself as leader of the brotherhood but within the brotherhood there was less of a need to display that leadership. They were brothers and sisters after all.

Burke motioned for them to go inside. The tank entered first and walked not towards the chamber that was previously his den but the infirmary, the keep that had been Meldresi's workplace. Burke stood around the dip in the ground. The rock around it was littered with red little paw prints. "My daughter has been creative, my apologies," he spoke as the looked at them. "Luckily for us she worked hard to learn how to make new dye as an apology. I called this meeting to refresh the marks on our shoulder and discuss important matters about our pack, about the brotherhood. You are my brother and sister in the name of Mephala and Sithis and I most value your opinions. Let us start with a prayer," he spoke, pale eyes eyeing at Kove.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - January 12, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - January 13, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - January 16, 2016, 04:58 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - January 22, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 23, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - February 09, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - February 15, 2016, 11:51 PM