Thunder Dome kids like you burn in hell
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The young male introduced himself as Leo, and Jolon was glad for it not being such a hard-to-pronounce name like some others in the tribe. Still, he had to repeat the name in his head before it could stick, like always. The compliment on his name did not go unnoticed however.Thank you. Your name is rather appealing to the ear as well. Jolon thanked the cream male with a nod and a little smile before answering his question. Jolon had met many others that now called these ridges their home, all blazing persona's with luminous souls which were good for the mountain. He had yet to find a dark soul on these ridges and hoped that the day that he would meet someone with a dim soul would never come. Jolon thought that it would be best to inform this young one about how their numbers were growing, not knowing if Asterr had told him already.

We're with six now, including you and me, unless there is someone I haven't met yet. I've spoken to the other members already, and they're all tested and pure. Jolon informed Leo. He wondered why Leo had not made his presence known to them yet, but was sure that the young one would have a reason for his distance. He could however not let go of the question and decided to just simply ask him. Why haven't you searched for others yet, if I may ask? Jolon tipped his head while asking him with a curious tone in his voice.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 23, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 23, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 23, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: kids like you burn in hell - by RIP Leo - January 24, 2016, 01:48 PM