Sunspire Mountains I fired, than I missed.
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
They say curiosity killed the cat, and yet to lack the drive that pushed them to investigate seemed impossible. From the moment she'd met him, Asterr had both longed for and dreaded the coming of the day where the boy was pulled away by wanderlust. To force it away was futile, that much she knew, and yet to embrace it was difficult. She had grown attached to the boy, viewing him as her own from time to time, and found the idea of him leaving to be troubling at best. Alas, she was well aware that she could no better hold him back than her parents had been able to with her. In the end, the need to obtain more knowledge, to see what else awaited out there in the world, would always win. And so, she smiled at his words, the expression faint but genuine all the same.

"While I wish you would have taken a chaperon along with you before crossing the borders, I am happy to see that you are interested in the world." It would seem as if the cause of his scars had not made him fearful of the outside, which was something she was oddly glad for. "Tell me, have you seen anything of interest so far?" The girl's pace was even, slowed down in order to move along at his side, while her gaze would drift to the side of his face every now and again. As much as she enjoyed his presence, she knew the time had come for him to soar away from the nest. Soon, he would no longer be a hatchling, but before then she needed to prepare him. Ready him for the dangers of the land beyond their tribe, and share with him some of the knowledge she possessed.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 06, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 09, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 10, 2016, 01:47 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 11, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 12, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:54 PM