Sunspire Mountains I fired, than I missed.
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Asterr's proposition seemed to please him, judging by the tone he'd then taken to using. That, in turn, pleased her. It was time he start to learn, after all. She had put his lessons off for too long, concerned over what that would then mean for them. No longer, however, did she worry. He was growing into a fine young man, and with his growth came the need to look after himself in case of emergency. There was also the matter of his future—for, as it stood, who would seek out the romantic company of a male who could provide not even for their self? Such was still a long ways off, or so she hoped, but that didn't lessen the importance of his lessons. "If you are interested, I, too, could help," she then said. "I could teach you how to go about hunting on your own, which prey is best to target." Maybe she could even teach him of hunting birds like fowls and the like, though that would have to wait.

The girl chuckled softly at his response, though the sound was meant to go with him rather than at him. "I can understand why," the dragoness noted. "Many draw comfort from their place of slumber. Such spaces are meant to be protected and safe, they are meant to make one feel relaxed." If someone was uncomfortable in the place they slept, then that home simply wasn't for them. "Do you ever think of leaving the territory indefinitely?" The question came suddenly, but with good intentions. "To explore the lands around us, is what I mean."
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 06, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 09, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 10, 2016, 01:47 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 11, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 12, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:54 PM