Sunspire Mountains I fired, than I missed.
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The offer was accepted, which made her quite glad. She would not simply stand by and watch as the boy grew, but would instead have a hand in raising him. Like the others of the tribe, she would teach him—after all, what else was family for? The time was not yet there for her lessons to begin, however, as winter was still around them. Once the warmer months arrive, the girl would be quick to begin her teachings. Until then, both would simply have to wait.

Asterr nodded as he spoke, listening closely. It seemed as if he did possess an adventurous soul, but a rational one as well. He wasn't the type to rush into a situation without considering the dangers, which was a trait she valued. "I am glad to hear that you will never leave for good," the yearling murmured, feeling a sense of ease wash over her. In the beginning, she had worried he would someday leave her, but it was made quite clear to her in that very moment that the bond they shared would not allow for that to happen. "Perhaps I will bring you along on one of my journeys in the near future," she chieftess began. "We could consider it to be a lesson from within your training." In other words, they could claim it was for learning purposes, and then go out to simply enjoy themselves.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 06, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 09, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 10, 2016, 01:47 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 11, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 12, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:54 PM