Shadow Mountain and i need you now
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Cicero did not mourn Desna's departure. There was little use to fuss over the little problems of life. It gave him interesting insight into Desna's personality that she so willingly denied help and refused forgiveness. Cicero did not seen forgiveness, however; he did not care for her opinion of him. He had not admitted to feeling sorry because he wanted her forgiveness, only because he was genuinely sorry for whatever Sheogorath had had planned, knowing that it would have been against Burke's request not to exert force.

As he walked away, Cicero wondered if he should've forced her to come with him, dragged her to the Woods. Perhaps if he had been feeling more himself he might have, embracing the darkness inside, but as it were Cicero was too busy with his personal turmoil.

After their paths divided, Cicero started to make his way home, even though he did not feel like being there much either, unable to face his shame; unable to face his brother, who should have been the one to take his virginity.

Still, he followed the route home, occasionally looking over his shoulder to see if Desna followed at a distance like he offered.

It was funny, Cicero thought to himself, how Desna clearly thought herself unlike the dark wolves of Blackfeather, unaware -- or rather, unaccepting -- that she herself took after her father more than her mother. There was a darkness inside of her not unlike his own. Perhaps she would realise it some day.
Messages In This Thread
and i need you now - by Cicero - February 06, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 07, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 08, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 09, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 09, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 11, 2016, 04:37 PM