Blackfeather Woods i'm coming home
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
All Welcome 
maybe @Kove , or any of the fam? But AW! He has some wounds on his nose / ear/cheek/neck/scruff.

It was not with a lot of fervour that Cicero returned home this time. Not that he normally made a scene. This time, however, he did not draw attention at all. Did not even go to see Burke to say he was home, or debrief Kove about his -- or rather, Sheogorath's -- mission. Cicero arrived at night. He had travelled in the daytime alone throughout his journey, and had hidden away, afraid, in the nighttime, but after this past day he had been so close to home that he had trudged on.

With tail tucked between his legs, Cicero entered Blackfeather Woods, head low and feeling on edge. He wasn't even sure how the night with the white wolf had begun. If it had been... Mutual. The only thing he knew was that he wasn't yet ready to face Damien, even if nobody needed to know about the white wolf, and he could simply keep it a secret. Damien's scent was back along the borders, so Cicero guessed that he had returned from his own journey, too.

Once Cicero was in the territory, he laid down beside a tree and wrapped his tail around him under the comforting darkness of the forest. Tongue slipped from his mouth, causing the wounds along his muzzle to sting. With a weary sigh the scout closed his eyes, feeling safe for the first time since he had come back into consciousness in the white wolf's grasp.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 13, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 16, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 17, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 18, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 26, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - March 08, 2016, 03:04 AM