Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Private 
@Sen time to push some buttons!

Depp had left the two wolves alone, and it had been awhile since then. He had his mind racing, there was no way he was actually jealous when another wolf complimented Sen in such ways, the idea was preposterous, horrible, disgusting! He was suppose to be a laidback, not-like-I-care wolf, dammit he cared. No! No he didn't, this was simply the new pack and the stress carried with it affecting him, that's all. Not the beautiful, alluringsimple girl who he absolutely have no feelings for, at all. Sure she was a pretty face, but that meant nothing of love or romance to him, just another thing to bang, which he didn't expect her to do in first place, but he was to find prepossessing things eye candy, and maybe a bit more, but never something to get attached to. Maybe this was all a bad idea? Of course not! He wouldn't let some strange thoughts affect his lifelong dream of holding a pack as an alpha himself. Why did it have to be winter? Taking away his precious alcohol, making him think somewhat normally towards  than his usual attitude. 

By this time he would usually seek out Sen, and tease her mercilessly from her admirer's words, but truthfully he was afraid too. Hah, he could only imagine how'd she'd respond if she knew he was actually afraid to be around her, likely laugh in his face for him being pathetic. For now he was on his own, consumed in his own thoughts which he dreaded gratefully. He decided he must do something with his time, and searched for something, anything, to keep him from delving into his own thoughts once more. He had discovered a small squirrel running through the frozen tundra, it was weak and likely to die off soon. He easily caught it with a simple step of its tail, and bite to its neck. It seemed boredom was overtaking him once more, he hoped it wouldn't be so difficult to stay in one area, him being a traveller his whole life kept him always on the lookout for adventure and it usually game his way, but with responsibility and a stay put pack,perhaps it wouldn't be as glorious as he had once anticipated. 

Blowing out an annoyed breath of air from his nostrils, he groaned loudly and only wished more for an alcohol filled relief, he hated the idea of another wolf occupying his thoughts so often, and especially bothersome knowing the same wasn't happening to her. Of course, he could never tell, because of her seemingly emotionless demeanor, but he had been proposed a challenge to uncover her ways and he was still to do so, but it was unlikely to believe she could possible be experiencing what he was, even if she were to say it aloud. She also wasn't going through the tough time of an alcoholic, going without what calmed them in most stressful times, increasing the stress levels five times as much. That was it, it had to be the lack of being relaxed, forcing him to go through such thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM