Flycatcher Downs i can't remember the good old days.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
Whittier turned East after running nto the girl at Blackfeather Woods. He had no desire to get "hurt" by Kendra's dad, and having no real idea where to go now that he'd made it back to Teekon, he figured East was as good a direction as any.

He'd skirted the mountains in an effort to avoid having to climb them. It truly wasn't any surprise that he'd never been fully happy at Nova Peak. Truthfully, he'd been happiest at Jade Fern Grove, which he realized now was kind of bizarre since literally no one else had been. But that didn't really matter to him anymore. He had liked it there, and he was itching tomsee it again. He just had to figure out where it was...

Whittier found himself beginning to drag by midday. He'd managed to snack on a vole he'd luckily talent by surprise that morning so he wasn't overly hungry. I mean, he was hungry, 'cause.. y'know, he's Whit. But not immensely so, and thus it was with his mind on his location that he directed himself up onto a bluff that lifted out of the flat meadow to stand tall above the field that stretched out around it. He stood at the edge of the short precipice, gazing out towards the horizon thoughtfully. It seemed like today would be yet another day of failure. No Allure, no Grove. Just endless fields and no clue where to go next.
Messages In This Thread
i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 12, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 19, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 20, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 20, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 21, 2016, 03:34 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 25, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - March 29, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - March 30, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Ditty - April 10, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: i can't remember the good old days. - by Whittier - April 16, 2016, 07:45 AM