Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
@Sen : Zephyr needs any type of company and I feel like he and Sen would be interesting to play out? :3 Anyone is welcome

Zephyr had gone off exploring not long after separating from the alphas. The crow black male padded alongside an unfamiliar river, taking solace in the memories that came. This river and the area around it, the mountains and woodland in the distance, made Zephyr remember his old home with nostalgic fondness. Talking about his past with the alphas had shaken his nerves just enough that he needed to stabilize himself for a moment after. As he kept pace with the river with the usual bounce in his step, trotting along, he felt loneliness like stones drag his paws to slap on the shore dejectedly; the only sign other than his weary grass green eyes that he was in a worse mood than implied. Zephyr was surprised, however, when he realized that this place was already starting to feel safe; soon it would truly be his home, when he finally acquired the pack scent. The black and white wolf tipped his head, remembering that this pack didnt really have a scent yet, and that he would be a contribution to that scent. Even the slight sense of pride that came from such thoughts didnt cheer the males heart, and he couldn't help but whimper softly under his breath just once. He wished more than anything that the past year had been nothing but a long nightmare, and that he would wake up curled around his mate and their tiny little puppies again....
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM