Sleeping Dragon i'm still, i'm still an animal
kingslayer
117 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
attn @Dio though! Sang is hankering for ur rank >_>

Sangilak had, from the day she had been a guest, displayed her willingness to contribute to the place she had heard called Drageda by some, and Sleeping Dragon by others. The former name was familiar in that it was similar to what had once been their neighbors in a land beyond this place. The latter was more known by those local to the area; neither name made much of a difference to Sangilak, who saw it for what it was in its simplest and most base form: a pack. She presumed she had not caught wind of Warbone in the past few days due to his wandering, though the present scent of Dio was one that inspired her to further her own progression.

It was him he sought with lifted head and plume, prepared to assert herself and physically assure him she was here to stay. Sangilak was a woman motivated by her ambition, which was not too terribly far-reaching quite yet but present enough to have her discontent with being in the lower tier at all. Her intent was quite clear, as was her direction. Longevity mattered quite little to Sangilak, who was a woman who could only respect strength. It was no disgrace to lose battles such as these, either; she had been bested by Warbone in her travel-worn state, and there was no shame in this; ranks were fluid things that consistently shifted. Sometimes one wished to carry the weight of the title, and other times that was not desired.
Messages In This Thread
i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 05, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 07, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 07, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 08, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 12, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 12, 2016, 11:16 PM