Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Joining 
@Warbone I thought this would be the best place for my trickster to go to since there are so many packs so close to each other :) Shit is going down here, he seeks chaos.

His time in Teekon had been pleasant so far. His first encounter was with a white ghost who had chased him away, making him run for his life. It was absolutely delightful. This place was alive, and he loved every minute being here. The woman who had introduced herself as Gypsy had also been nice. So naive, so breakable. He chuckled to himself again, a warm sound like a summer breeze rustling forest leaves.

His nose, which worked excellently due to his time seeking herbs and poisons, picked up something interesting. Pack smells, but not just one. There had to be a few, maybe two or three. A smirk crawled on the trickster's face. Oh yessss... He whispered to himself, sniffing in all the scents. Perhaps he would linger around here a while longer. He followed his nose to a border of one of many, the one he found most appealing. Big weeping willows, swaying gently from side to side in the soft spring breeze that still carried hints of the mild winter. It was a sight he had never seen before, a feeling that he found exquisite. The sounds, the grass under his paws, it was all so different than the feelings up in the mountains. He had traveled through them with a bored face, not really getting wolves who lived there because they liked it. The height terrified him, though that hadn't stopped him. Nothing would.

The trickster knew how to join a pack, thank goodness. He knew how to play a goody-two-shoes, a business man with a lot to offer. A great scout and a healer. Who could ask for more? He raised his muzzle into the air, touching the sky with his nose, and let out his most confident, warm howl for the alpha. After that, he lowered his tail -that was actually always in a high position- and made sure his obsidian coat was spotless. A charming, confident smile on his face, he waited.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM