Ravensblood Forest Feel it in the Air
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

The warrior was more than willing to follow with tail high and spirits soaring. Excitement gripped her as she took pace just a little behind her new companion to the Ridge, more so in being able to see her friend and with the prospects of perhaps making another from the seaside pack.

Her ears jerked forward when he spoke, sending her tail into an elated twist. How they met was certainly not an event that she could forget. Xi’nuata smiled, “I was a wanderer at the time, and I came across her by a creek. She was lost trying to find her way back to the Ridge,” she chuckled, remembering then how she believed the female was a visual ‘oddity’ due to her ears. And though she still received her as such, she was glad for the companionship found in the dark female. “It was only by chance,” she continued. “…that I had some kind of an idea where to take her, but it was because of her descriptions of the land and area near it.” Carefully, she adjusted the flowers in her maw to ensure they wouldn’t slip. “We parted once we reached grounds that were familiar to her.”

Continuing on their way, she shared with her newfound companion the little adventure she and Pump had shared, just until the reached the edge of the Ridge and the Vale wolf was able to deliver her offering of spring. From there, she ventured home with renewed spirit.

[Exit]

Messages In This Thread
Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 16, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 16, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 16, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 16, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 16, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 17, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 17, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 19, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Xi'nuata - March 20, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: Feel it in the Air - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 08:10 PM