Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Charley made sure he never strayed far from his sister. She was the only thing he had in the world, and he wasn't about to let anything get at her. He'd gone off to hunt, making sure that he was keeping Emory in his scent range. The male soon had a rabbit to show for himself, but he knew this would only be enough for his sister. Oh well. He'd eat later. He loped off lazily towards her perpetual scent, but his brow furrowed when another scent pricked at his nose. Another male, and the closer her got he realized their paths would collide: and Emory may already have. Shoving away the vaguely familiar scent, he broke out into a gallop and flattened his black rimmed ears. A snarl ripped through his throat and around the rabbit as he shoved his way through the bushes, tearing at his already ragged fur. A male who's fur can only be described as tortoiseshell, cream with blended patches of gingers and blacks and white. An inky mask covered his face and surrounded eyes a bright aqua, orbs that now burned in rage and dared anyone to cross his path.  He dropped the rabbit as he caught sight of the male near his twin, messy fur spiked out in clear aggression. As if that weren't enough, he bared his fangs and snarled at this.... Well, FAMILIAR ebony male. It was enough to make the massive male hesitate, that vague thought that he knew him. It only stopped his charge as he stood a little ahead of his sister, still coiled and ready for if he tried anything. That face..... No. There wouldn't be a sure way to know until he spoke. The memories started to reply in his head, but they were unclear for a moment. Emotions bubbled up in his stomach, a warm and happy feeling, but WHY?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Alder - April 25, 2016, 06:07 AM