Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory smiled wide when the two threw themselves into a wolf hug, though slightly disappointed she had yet to receive such a welcome. Reek spoke of his pack, and invited them to home their—at least for a while. Her brother seemed intent on it, shooting her look of hope. However, she was particularly interested in what her friend had spoken of, a lost co-alpha. Of course, the first thought in her mind was that this was her chance to gain some sort of power, but that was only her conning instincts talking. Emory would never take advantage of Reek, even if she could. 

Her ears perked though, interested in this "co". "So, you have a mate then?" Part of it seemed impossible for him to have one, not because of himself but her mind never seemed to see him as a mateable guy...then again, he did appear to have change quite a bit—Hell, he went from a conniving wolf to an Alpha. 

When Charley spoke of his "duty" she was well aware he meant by her. Initially, she avoided the question of taking home in his land, unsure if she was able to work underneath another, or even quit her and her brother's ways. However, she knew the question would be brought up again and there was plenty of nights she'd stayed up a little later to think of the three amigo's past. Her tail moved as she thought, considering the idea. "You really think you can handle us?" She joked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Emory - April 25, 2016, 03:26 PM