The Sentinels You gave me nothing, now it's all I got
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
After making sure that the kids were still fine, warm, breathing and eating (=living), Osprey fell asleep, though the instinct to protect her young had grown considerably stronger now and she was very much aware of everything that was going on.

It was a dreamless slumber and she would wake up occasionally to check up on, how the little ones were doing. A tender caress here, a loving kiss there and then she would spend the next minutes, just watching the three newborns, taking in every single feature of them and trying to guess, what would they be like, when they grew up. 

Though it is difficult to tell, which parent the infant takes most after, and it is especially hard, when it comes to wolf-pups, Osprey had a feeling that the two biggest and the most active ones reminded her of Dante more than of herself and as for the third... maybe the only one that had taken a bit from them both. Her gaze turned to the white still-born and his odd black markings made her think about Pied. The niece she had seen only once and that had had a very unusual coat color pattern. And she had died young, maybe it meant something.
Messages In This Thread
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got - by Osprey - May 11, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: You gave me nothing, now it's all I got - by Osprey - May 13, 2016, 02:55 PM