Silvertip Mountain I can't remember your face
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The beta male softened his dominant posture, which was a good sign for Zeke. That meant that he was pleased with Zeke so far! Zeke thought about the other's question for a moment. What could he do? He could fight, which always seemed like a god good asset for a pack. He could hunt well, he'd always been able to bring down pretty big game back home. With the help of the pack of course. The young shale colored male straightened his posture a little before speaking.I'm a great fighter, I would be more than happy to fight and protect your pack. I can hunt, and I take orders well. I would be loyal to you and your family alone.

That last bit would be true only when he began to trust them. But if he found that they were all that he hoped for, he would protect them till his last breath. Ezekiel was a very independent male, he followed his heart. And if his heart said that this was his new family, then so be it. He waited anxiously for the beta'a response, blue eyes scanning the spring dandelions that sprouted by an oak tree beside them.
Messages In This Thread
I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 27, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 06:02 AM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 04:34 PM