Silvertip Mountain Let Me Go
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Odette sat quietly outside of the den, about ten feet away.  It was late afternoon and the little pup had just woken up from a three hour nap, so her eyes still drooped a little and her focus wasn't as keen, then again she was also very  hungry, so that was probably just taking it's toll to.  Odette stomach gave a rumble and she looked down sadly at her paws.  The pup wondered why they had been put in this situation.  Why was it suddenly so hard to get prey for these last twoish months.  It made no sense at all.  Had someone done something wrong?  Something horribly bad?  Was that why her pack had been put in this situation?  Odette didn't know.

Odie's puppy blue eyes lazily rolled around her sorroundings, wondering if anyone was around.  It would be especailly nice to have some quality time with her siblings, but she supposed that they were probably back sleeping in the den or on their own agenda, as she did not see any of them.  So instead Odette just sat there starring at her sorroundings.  It was then that Odette finally remembered something.  Guilt.  How last time she had been with that brown furred female and had discovered on her own account, that her Father's death was probably because of her.  Odette sniffled at the thought.  If only she had been a better daughter... then maybe she would have still had a Father.

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Go - by Odette - June 03, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Ezekiel - June 04, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Let Me Go - by Odette - June 04, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Let Me Go - by Ezekiel - June 04, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Odette - June 04, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Ezekiel - June 05, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Odette - June 05, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Ezekiel - June 06, 2016, 06:40 AM
RE: Let Me Go - by Odette - June 08, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Let Me Go - by Ezekiel - June 09, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Let Me Go - by Odette - June 11, 2016, 11:06 AM