Silvertip Mountain To learn yourself
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
Set after this thread

Steady returned to the mountain, his mood grim. He had left Niita and Phocion by the shore with no parting words. Now that his anger had subsided, he knew that was rude. But, he wasn't going to go back. He made his way up the mountain, deciding to head up a steep rock face. It had narrow ledges, enough for Steady to walk on, but it wasn't without danger. As he leapt from one ledge to another, the edge gave way, and his back end slipped off the edge. He caught himself, pulling himself back up and looked down as the falling rock hit the bottom. The ledge was wide enough here that he laid down, his paws hanging over the edge. He was about thirty feet above the ground. 

He sighed, not really understanding what had got into him when it came to Niita. He had courted a female before, but had never been jealous over her. So, why was he now? He liked Phocion well enough, but apparently so did Niita. She must have gotten over her initial reaction of him. Did she like him staring at her now?

Steady laid his head down on his paws, looking down at the ground beneath him, lost in his thoughts as the sun began its decent from the sky.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
To learn yourself - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 04, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 10:01 PM