Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
The past few days had been eventful, with Solemn's death and the events that followed immediately afterward involving the immediate family. Steady had no idea what to think of that, other than that starvation was driving them to desperate measures. The newly-appointed Alpha couldn't fault Zaria for wanting to keep her three other pups alive, but Steady was not yet to the point of resorting to cannibalism. 

Trying to keep his mind off of the worst, Steady had gone fishing. He wasn't that great at it, and it took him try after try after try, but eventually he got his jaws around a mediocre fish. It seemed even they were going through their own famine, since the bugs they would usually grab off the surface of the water weren't there anymore. But, something was better than nothing. He had dropped it off at the den for @Odette, @Adeline, and @Stoic, then continued on with his duties. 

He walked through the forest, his nose searching out any smells that might be of interest. So far, nothing beyond the pack wolves. Steady was happy with the wolves that had joined Silvertip. As far as he knew, they were all getting along, and he always made sure they were doing their part. None had shown any signs of laziness, and once the large prey animals returned, he promised himself he would do something to reward them.
Tagging for visibility
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 07, 2016, 08:46 PM