Boartusk Heights Friend or Foe, you decide
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Good. Malice replied to the first part of the woman's ramble. Malice was skeptical about the death and darkness she was talking about, for she never would go back to her feral state. Yes, she still worshiped Satan deep down, but that was because it had been carved into her design. Never would she undo what had been done to her, she would only learn from it. The least she could do for her father was to keep his beliefs and that of the Lucifer Peak pack.

A lingering kept a close look on the fish, looking for any green or odd things, but she could find none. Perhaps this lady was telling the truth, but Mal, after all the liars and cheaters she had gone through, didn't quite trust it yet. She raised an eyebrow, silently asking; "Is this poisoned?" One after another, the Dark Brotherhood will die out with Damien as it's new leader and the reckless Nemesis as his co-alpha. I think you have made a wise decision not to stick around there, they're mental. Malice spoke softly. 

Not long after the sentences had left her lips Burke came into view again, and Malice chipped happily. He was carrying something consumable, which was the only thing she needed right now. Perhaps, soon, she could go hunt for herself again. a questioning look was cast upon the two wolves, afraid to interrupt. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 19, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Tryp - June 19, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Pyro - June 19, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 03:01 PM