Stavanger Bay myself and the powers of darkness
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary

There could not have been a better fit; Doe was the one who was destined to sit underneath him, and though he was not certain how she would handle the increase in her own power, he could assume that she would do it with tact, as she did most things. The great ones had spoken of her abilities and in due time, her strengths would be shown to him. In the meantime, she would prepare to take on the roll that he had gifted her. The expression on her narrow features seemed to be shocked and blessed. Certainly, she could not have been that surprised that he would offer her a promotion from within. The witch doctor had worked hard for what they were building, and he knew it was destined to be.

A verbal confirmation fell from her lips and she moved on to mention Deirdre in the blessing that they were to have. His long ears swiveled to meet her words and he narrowed his brows slightly at the thought of having the pale forest wolf join them on the sands for what was to be the most important night of the pack’s life. The witch doctor might have been correct in thinking that the nymph would do well to have the blessing of the ocean at her back. Of course, he was not certain that she would wish to visit on such a night. Nevertheless, if the witch doctor believed it to be for the better, he would not argue it. A slow nod fell from his skull and he glanced toward her. “I will request that she join us,” he spoke in a soft growl.

Coming to feel that his time with the slender girl was up, the swarthy brute fixed himself to leave. He did turn his skull once to look upon her, feeling a sense of pride. “You’ve done well,” he repeated himself somewhat stiffly. If he were a man of words, he would have told the girl that she had exceeded his expectations of her and that she was truly filling in the flesh of a worthy witch doctor. Skellige was not a beast so talented verbally. The repetition of his thanks was all that could be expected of the russet-eyed titan. With a flick of his tail, the leviathan set about to finish his own work.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 02:33 PM