Bramblepoint Every night my dream’s the same
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
All Welcome 
When Lasher hadn’t made it to Bramblepoint, Peregrine had tasked one of his subordinates with travelling to the coast to inquire with a pack called Donnelaith. Sassafras couldn’t be sure if Peregrine was being just a bit cheeky to send her on the scouting mission now that he knew about what had happened to her the previous year — maybe she wouldn’t make it back to Redhawk Caldera until the following year just to spite him. She knew she had the most to prove of the lot of them, however, and she wasn’t at all disappointed. Instead, she was positively atingle to have an excuse to strike out and see the Wilds.

She herself was in the thick of Bramblepoint when the sun had just begun to set, but she pushed on, hoping to be nearer to its edge by the time she bedded down for some shut-eye. While she felt incredibly free out there alone, she kept in mind that she had a task at hand and a pack to return to when she was finished. It was a fresh innovation, really, that she could feel both unrestricted and secure at once. It was the first time she found herself considering that she might go after a role where she could scout new terrain and chart new paths on the regular.

Her fleeting footfalls were quiet and brisk as she aimed to make progress, but her bright mahogany gaze roved everywhere and her keen nostrils flared with nearly every step forward. The uppermost branches of one gigantic tree overhead were bare of leaves, and she blinked furiously when a dying sunbeam caught her directly in the eye.
Messages In This Thread
Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 17, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 18, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 25, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 26, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - July 27, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Sassafras - July 28, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Floki - July 30, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Every night my dream’s the same - by Cicero - August 04, 2016, 04:59 PM